Certificates of Insurance Management
The Certificates of Insurance Management (CIMS) Program
- Manages, organizes, and maintains a database of all COIs
- Shows limits of coverage
- Tracks renewal dates
- Sends notifications of renewals and cancellations
- Sends letters to vendors regarding upcoming renewal dates, requests for additional named insured, and responses from vendors.
- Monitors insurance company ratings.
- Generates full monthly reports with all relevant dates displayed, coverages, and changes for each vendor, subcontractor and/or tenant.
With the CIMS Management in place, you’ll
- Protect the profits from claims and legal actions.
- Save the time of tracking multiple COIs
- Get regular assurance and peace of mind knowing your risk exposure has been minimized.
For more information on Certificates of Insurance Program contact WilliamsRipa & Associates.